Golden Root Turmeric Protein Pancakes
These Golden Root turmeric protein pancakes are simple and simply delicious. Our friends over at Birch Benders could not have made it more easy with their just-add-water pancakes mixes. Add 1.5 tbsp of our Sugar Free turmeric latte mix per serving of pancake batter for just the right touch of spice and turmeric lovin' in your morning.
Try these babies yourself!
I N G R E D I E N T S
- Birch Benders' protein pancake mix according to instructions
- 1.5 tbsp Golden Root Sugar Free turmeric latte mix
- Drizzle of peanut butter (or any nut butter you like!)
- 1 dollop of Siggi's vanilla yogurt
- 1 handful of Purely Elizabeth blueberry hemp granola
- Drizzle of aple syrup (or honey or agave)
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Scoop desired Birch Benders' pancake mix into bowl and add appropriate amount of water according to instructions
- Add 1.5 tbsp of Golden Root Sugar Free turmeric latte mix per serving of pancake mix
- Mix Golden Root into batter until thoroughly mixed - watch your batter turn gold!
- Scoop batter onto hot and greased pan, flip your flapjacks, remove from pan once cooked and beginning to brown.
- Top your turmeric protein pancakes with all the fixings - we used Siggi's vanilla yogurt, Purely Elizabeth blueberry hemp granola, peanut butter, maple syrup, and cacao nibs.