If you're like me and you love eggs, then you're probably down to add a poached egg to virtually anything. If you've never made a poached egg, don't worry! It can be a little intimidating at first, but once you get the process down, the results will be worth it.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 egg
- 1 sachet or 1 tbsp of Golden Root Sugar Free turmeric latte mix
- 3 tbsp of white vinegar
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and bring to a simmer
- Pour in vinegar and Golden Root mix and stir
- Crack egg into a small bowl or ramekin
- Stir saucepan of water from the outer edges to create a swirling vortex
- Gently pour the egg into the center of the vortex and continue stirring the outer edges of the saucepan
- Let egg cook in water for 3-5 minutes depending on how runny you want the yolk
- Remove the egg from the water with a slotted spoon
- ENJOY on avocado toast, savory oats, or on its own!