Recipe and photos by Eve Cuccia
- 1 sachet or 1 tbsp Golden Root Original or Spicy Unsweetened turmeric latte mix
- 3 Tbsp of Bibamba hot chocolate mix
- Milk of choice (I used oat milk for this recipe)
1. Heat 12 oz oat milk on the stove or microwave (be careful not to overheat or boil)
2. Stir powders into warmed milk
4. Froth with whisk or mix with with spoon until powder is fully dissolved
5. Serve warm and enjoy!
Ways to keep this recipe *LOCAL*
- Use Denver-based Bibamba Hot Chocolate Mix - made with premium Bibamba Dark Chocolate from their farm in Cameroon
- Use diary milk from Five Freedoms Dairy
Ways to keep this recipe *EASY and AFFORDABLE*
- Use an ol' reliable packet of Swiss Miss Cocoa Mix for cost efficient option!